Thursday, June 30, 2005

Back Among the Living

Today was my first day without a blinding headache in eight days. I saw a chiropractor yesterday afternoon and he did quite a lot of work on my neck and jaw. Seems I tilted my brain pan a bit to the left and my neck went on strike because of it. I went three days with no music; there was no sound I could stand. That may have been the worst of it. It’s nice to go out in the daylight again, not to mention look at the computer screen without passing out. In the Arms of Love never sounded better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Borya said...

the work in front of the computer screen does the rest. fortunately it happens only every now and then to me that i get a headache. it seems that you don't take pills against it.
(but silence could be the best "sound" to listen to. :))

6:09 AM  
Blogger MissMichindo said...

matt, i had no idea your headache had stayed with you! that's terrible. i think i had two sympathy migraines over the weekend. brain pan?!? should we get you a helmet?

6:19 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

so glad you're on the mend!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home