Sunday, March 04, 2007

Five Thousand Miles


Five Thousand Miles
Originally uploaded by Matt Callahan.
Saturday

I can't escape from the sensation of warm rays of sun on my skin. A touch you don't want to move away from. Fighting for my attention is an almost cold wind. The two elements swirl around and make something very comfortable. As if they belong together. The sound of rushing air past my ears makes me think of Jon Gagan's Five Thousand Miles from Transit. Pieces of it play over and over in my head.

I think of the distance I've covered this past year. So many changes. Things I could of never prepared myself for. The path is an interesting one, to say the least.

Thank you to those who've kept me standing, walking, moving forward.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Solomon said...

Keep blogging, we'll keep supporting. Be well, man.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home