Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Adam is a Real Cool Guy

After a fruitless search on October 11th, I thought I would have to wait for Winter Rose. It seemed none of the usual stores would be carrying the new CD until closer to Christmas. Sure, I could have downloaded the album but it seemed that Winter Rose deserved the full presentation. And then Adam stepped in.

Adam purchased his CD at Tower Records. Up until now, there were no Tower Records locations in Arizona. The ever intrepid Adam checked the Tower Records website and found the new location just 10 minutes from my door. I found that it had just opened within the last few months. He e-mailed me yesterday to let me know and I picked up the CD after work.

After ripping mp3’s for the player and making a copy for work, I settled in for a real listen. All I can say is life is good.

Thanks Adam!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Solomon said...

Yeah, I've heard prettttty good things about that kid!

Make sure to come to BB King in November with Boris and I! I might just have to take you up on that drink...

Verification word: xhwbufof. Hmmm...

5:58 PM  
Blogger MissMichindo said...

must...click on...each link...to...adam...

(word verification: cilbuel. sounds like a type of wine.)

8:40 AM  
Blogger Borya said...

Adam is So Sexy...........

Will have a pretty cool time, whatever we'll do, I'm sure. (But alcohol is excluded, ha!)

Adam lit my way to a virtual HMV as well. But I've ordered a bunch of CDs already anyway. Now only waiting for it in the SSRI store to pop up.

You know what is similar to "Opium"? It's as hyptnotizing, it seduces you, once you jumped in, you don't know anymore that once there was a shore. And while that is true for most of Ottmar's compositions, it is so damn more valid for Opium and nearly all of "Winter Rose"'s tracks. It gets a high ranking in my personal OL hitlist.

How did Ottmar himself write? "This is a fine record..."

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home