Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Where was I

Mobile blog entry made Tuesday afternoon

I woke this morning with the slightest recollection from a dream. I rarely recall any details from my dreams but something stayed with me from the night before. I was walking. The walk seemed without end. I have no idea where I was going or why. The only clear point was my own concern that I would surely be tired the following day after such a trek.

The morning moved at a much more leisurely pace than normal. My children are on spring break so I enjoy a quiet breakfast while the rest of the family sleeps. I went off to work with no second thoughts of the dream. Near noon, I took my customary walk around the block. Half way through, I felt some soreness in my legs. By the time I returned to the building, my legs felt like rubber bands. If I had taken a mountain hike I might expect this sensation but I’d had no out of the ordinary activity. Except in the dream.

I wonder, were was I last night? If anyone has any information, please let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kym. said...

...are you sure it was a dream? ;)
Or, it's also possible that you had hurt your legs days before but you didn't feel much of the pain or anyway you weren't aware of it.
Or it's also possible that you just think/believe your legs are sore because of the dream.
Or... it's all simple coincidence.
Dream is, anyway, always interesting and often fun to think back about.
:)
Kym.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

You were in Seattle, remember? When are we going to get a review of that? :)

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home